Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, 6 month contract to hire
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project TO HIRE
cross collaboration across departments
solid b2c experience, this is a fintech company writing for consumers ( lots of calls to actions)
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Writer for our client.
- Write clear and concise copy for all aspects of the digital user experience, from landing pages to chat messages to product interfaces, across the product development lifecycle.
- Create a consistent voice of trust, empathy, transparency, and leadership across multiple products while adhering to design principles and adapting to research findings.
- Build and maintain a UX writing foundation by creating style guides, writing processes, collaborative guidelines, and lifestyle management procedures.
- Write and maintain UX writing guidelines for design system components.
- Act as a subject matter expert and promote the benefits of quality UX writing internally at the company.
- Work closely and collaboratively with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, engineers and marketing to balance design and business objectives with a strong focus on the user.
- Develop concepts for new products and products in redesign/transformation. Provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience in UX writing, technical writing, or copywriting
- BA/BS degree or 4 additional years of relevant experience
- Online portfolio of consumer centric writing samples and content design. At least two launched products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving mindset
- Experience collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
Specializations to make you stand out
- Experience creating and maintaining style guides to follow a product voice and Brand guidelines
- Experience writing for a design system
- Experience writing for digital products across a multi-product strategy
- Experience simplifying financial services concepts for non-finance savvy customers
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.