UX Program Manager (noC2C)
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90-115 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term
UX Program Manager experience
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a UX Program Manager for our client.
- Be the single point of accountability for design and research on a strategic program.
- Identify the short, medium and long term resources and planning milestones of a program.
- Organize and keep up-to-date decision documentation, UX artifacts and deliverables.
- Schedule and drive project timelines and tasks across design and research.
- Own coordination of all aspects of the program as it relates to design and research intake and outputs.
- Identify and communicate all internal/external dependencies and stakeholders.
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities to mitigate risk to support successful program delivery.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders and build trust across teams.
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates as it relates to design and research activities.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in design program management.
- Exemplifies excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and uses them to roll out large-scale programs effectively.
- Proven track record of successful program management in high-performance teams, directing initiatives across multiple teams and managers.
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-platform thinking and best practices on both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Experience managing initiatives within large scale systems in rapid growth environments.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices.
- Self-drive and ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience developing scalable process improvements that maximize talent allocation and achieve high-level business objectives.
- Background working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary Design teams.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.