Sr UX Research
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90-110 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, on-going
Must show UX research samples ( Qualtrics experience)
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Researcher for our client.
What you'll do:
- Lead all aspects of the user research cycle, from scoping and recruiting to method selection, analysis and presentation
- Work with the SVP of Product to develop the research methodology to create a compelling and easy to use new product experience that will transform the future of work
- Generate the insights to guide product strategy utilizing moderated interviews, and unmoderated testing as well as surveys (on Qualtrics).
- Identify and prioritize opportunities where research can help improve a product decision or user experience
- Uncover the latent and unmet needs of our users to support successful design outcomes
- Lead creation of reports, usability studies, stakeholder maps, journey maps, personas, and other research outputs that foster user empathy across the Product organization
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience managing the end-to-end research process independently, from research design to participant recruiting to conducting research to analysis & synthesis
- Experience with and understanding of enterprise customers a big plus
- Highly experienced in moderated and unmoderated user testing and semi-structured interviews
- Highly experienced in surveys for generative and evaluative research (preferably with Qualtrics)
- Extensive experience with tools for recording, analyzing, storing, and sharing research, including data analytics and visualization tools
- The ability to derive meaningful stories from research data that resonate across the Product teams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-obsessed environment where we move fast and make things, learn, and iterate; experience working quickly and effectively with distributed teams
- Passionate about transforming the digital workplace and building the future of work
- A strong online portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.