Sr UX Research
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project, options for contract to hire or just contract
Qualitative Research Work Samples Needed
We're a staffing firm more similar to a talent marketplace with lots of exclusive clients looking to staff augment or lead their UX Research teams
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Research for our client.
- Lead a large portfolio of Fortune 1000+ enterprise account’s research needs.
- Establish and manage customer relationships and get things (research) done.
- Manage key KPIs for these accounts.
- Advise & consult customer on long term research roadmap, multi-methods based on their business and organizational goals
- Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies
- Draft screeners and advise customer on participant recruiting
- Must have 3+ years of experience working as a Researcher, Usability Engineer or a similar position
- Proven track record of liberating actionable insights, working both within product teams and/or consulting in a fast-paced environment. We need to see good examples of “been there, done that”
- Proven knowledge and experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative user research activities. Experience working with remote user testing tools.
- Expert in statistical analysis
- Knowledge and experience conducting research for software applications, web applications, web sites, responsive sites & native mobile apps
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to ramp up quickly on products and new technologies
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.