Sr. UX Designer (NO C2C!)
Design | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Sr. UX Designer for our client.
- Leads strategic design and execution of user-centered research and usability studies that provide actionable insights which influence design and development of applications and processes.
- Collaborates and supports business areas and objectives that align to firm, division and department priorities and focus on client and user centricity.
- Designs and executes user research using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Identifies and applies appropriate change management best practices and approach to build rapport, understand user needs, address resistance and reinforce key learnings or results.
- Monitors UX project execution, including establishing and tracking UX project metrics and conducting evaluations.
- Identifies, influences, supports and partners with multi-disciplinary teams, including other business areas, to execute UX projects.
- Takes ownership for self-development, stays current with research techniques and tools in the field of UX.
- Works with and provides supporting documentation to others that influences product, system or application development and implementation to ensure creation of efficient, sustainable and successful results.
- Mentors and assists the UX Researchers as it relates to similar UX project needs.
- Assists leadership with strategic planning, resource allocation and guidance to UX associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of User Experience research experience.
- Expert in both qualitative and quantitative user experience research methodologies.
- Proactively develops self in the field of current and emerging research and technology.
- Expert in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving abilities.
- Expert in written and verbal communication.
- Able to expertly research, analyze and consolidate data into trends and share with teams.
- Expert in project management and organizational skills.
- Able to expertly establish and maintain effective relationships across departments, business areas, and vendors.
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback and change.
- Presents ideas, thoughts, arguments, and information persuasively. Seen as credible and trustworthy.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.