Sr UX Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies, contract to hire
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Solid UX Saas/ tech/ B2B skills
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Designer for our client.
6-month contract to a potential hire
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Product Design team. The role will be responsible for creating “best in class” user experience through compelling interfaces and workflows. The role will be responsible to make our products user-friendly and intuitive while meeting our business goals.
- Own UX for the platform, driving vision and activities toward creating “best in class” customer experienceCreate storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to design intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Apply existing company Design System and propose improvements, as needed
- Perform usability testing and other research to uncover customer insights
- Analyze customer responses to determine UX gaps; implement plans to address those gaps
- Incorporate modern design solutions to meet user and business needs
- Lead the design reviews with customers and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to understand the business goals and to implement the designs
- 5+ years of work experience in software product user experience, ideally in a design lead role
- Comprehensive UX skill set including wireframing, prototyping, customer journey mapping, and UI design
- Experience with design systems, both in using existing standards and expanding on them
- Practical knowledge of current design trends and methodologies
- Experience in conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups etc.
- Experience in collaborating with cross functional stakeholders, internally and externally
- Ability to rapidly ideate and iterate on designs to find the best UX solution
- Mastery of the latest product design and collaboration tools
- Hands-on experience with various design tools, Figma preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and priorities efficiently
- Friendly, humble, curious with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of design: UX/Visual Design, Human Computer
- Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or similar areas
- Compelling portfolio or samples of completed projects, ideally in a B2B setting
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.