Sr Software Engineers
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
We have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
About The Role
As a Growth Sr/ Software Engineer Tech Lead, one day you might be defining A/B testing framework to ensure we can measure our conversion rates scientifically. The next day, you might be leading a team that build trial experiences that wow our customers and make them want to purchase. Our Growth team encounters a diversity of technical challenges and opportunities, allowing you to get a firsthand look at what technologies the most innovative organizations are using.
- Front-end UI experiences
- Deep experience with system architecture, both cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and on-prem environments.
- Programming experience (Node JS, Python or Scala preferred)
- Hands-on DevOps experience in Docker and Kubernetes required
- Understanding of data integrations and data pipelining tools
- Previous working and troubleshooting experience with distributed computing frameworks such as: Spark, Hadoop, Dask, etc.
Well-rounded full-stack (probably similar to this full stack engineer role).
- Growth area requires someone who can readily deliver front end work (e.g. self-serve funnel) and don’t shy away from backend work (e.g. environment configuration.)
Customer facing development experiences.
- This area requires deep understanding about customers and cross-team collaboration than other places. The relevant experiences that train such skills include (but are not limited to) sales engineering, customer success engineering, escalation management, QA, etc.
Rate : 45.00-$80.00/ hr
*NORTH AMERICA ONLY*