Sr Smart Contract/ Blockchain Software Engineer (Remote) No C2C
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: PST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70-100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Sr Smart Contract/ Blockchain Engineer for our client.
About the Role
We’re currently hiring seasoned blockchain engineers. The ideal candidate is excited to be on the founding engineering team of a well-funded startup that is using NFTs to economically empower creators, artists, community-builders, and brands. You love getting your hands dirty, learning cutting-edge new technologies, and the excitement that comes with building a new platform from the ground up. You have strong opinions about how to do that yet work collaboratively and are always open to new ideas.
- Architecting and building smart contracts that enable core features of our product
- Building a secure key storage architecture
- Understanding the tradeoffs between different blockchains and participating in decision making around which to use for different purposes
- Participating in code reviews and the interview process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. (Sorry, no bootcamp applicants yet)
- 1+ years of experience writing smart contracts and building web3 applications
- Experience building microservice architectures on AWS
- Proven ability to write clean, maintainable, well tested, secure code in a variety of languages and framework
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.