Sr. Python Developer - Logistics Engineering
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Must be in the US/Canada/EMEA/UK/South America Regions to Apply
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Sr. Python Developer - Logistics Engineering for our client.
We are looking for seasoned Python developers to help build platforms that accelerate our ability to get products from manufacturing to their customers. As a developer, you will work closely with the team to deliver software solutions that enable partners, suppliers, and shippers to interact with us.
Sr Engineer will partner with the staff software engineers in driving the code quality of the team, coaching the other engineers, leading the technical initiative, and leading by example by writing high-quality code.
- Architect and implement robust, well-tested services and web applications. Provide technical design and code reviews for peers within your team
- Consistently delivers high-quality code following good patterns and design practices
- Contribute to the technical development of engineers by mentoring and coaching them through learning opportunities
- FAST API
- 5-7 years development experience focused on Python
- Logistics experience a plus
Who’s the Team? (Who will this person be working with?)
- Shipments: 3 Software Engineers, 1 Software Engineer II , 1 Staff Software Engineer
- Load Planning: 1 - 3 Sr. Software Engineer, 1 - 3 Software Engineer II
- Customer Systems: 1 - 2 Sr. Software Engineer, 4 - 6 Software Engineer II
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.