Sr Protocol Engineer
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (US Candidates only)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115 - $135 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Must be in US and Canada to apply.
Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of exceptionally talented engineers (see our founding story), who live by the values of empathy, passion and excellence.
- You will be developing a high performance and scalable blockchain that will enable new decentralized economies through use cases like ai-data marketplaces, decentralized maps and many others.
- We are still at the early stage of blockchain or decentralized ledger technologies. If you strongly believe in this space, this is a unique opportunity to become a part of a pioneering project.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working Sr Protocol Engineers who, like us, are passionate about building a global-scale decentralized future. We’re looking for some of the following attributes in our next Rockstar hire:
- MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+-years of relevant professional experience
- Interest/experience in building or researching scalable infrastructure or distributed systems.
- Passionate about decentralized ledger technologies.
What will you work on?
Some projects you will focus on:
- Research on some of the critical issues in building high performance blockchain platforms.
- Work on designing and improving our core protocol architecture.
- Develop key capabilities of blockchain
- Strong GOLANG experience a must, with at least 3+years of relevant experience
- Experience in distributed systems and P2P networking,
- Consensys experience/protocol and understanding of blockchain a big plus