Sr Mobile Developer - React Native (No C2C)
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (Global role (must be available for daily stand-up at 12 noon ET).)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60.00 - $100.00 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, +6-month- ongoing project.
MUST HAVE: Native-level English.
6+ month project.
Global role (must be available for daily stand-up at 12 noon ET).
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: is an open source and decentralized social network dedicated to privacy, free expressions and helping creators thrive. We have over 5 million users around the world and have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Techcrunch, Fox News, The Joe Rogan Experience and dozens more major podcasts and media outlets.
- Leading and contributing to the development, architecture and maintenance of the mobile application and the wider Minds platform
- Creating new features and enhancements in collaboration with a team, adhering to technical architectural and process guidelines
- Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application standards, policies, and procedures
- Engage and collaborate with the wider open source community
- Gathering requirements, writing code, testing, liaising with users and colleagues
- React Native (5+ years)
- Research and scope planning of projects
- Ability and willingness to learn and evolve ideas
- Managing and directing a team of developers
- UX & Design
- PHP (OOP/FIG)
- Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch and other NoSQL databases
- Smart contracts, Ethereum or other blockchain technologies
- An interest in decentralized technologies and solutions
- AWS or other cloud services
- Experience with mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.