Sr. Golang Back End Engineer
Engineering | London, England, United Kingdom | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, although we ask that you overlap a few working hours with Central European Time (CET).
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 - $60 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term project.
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform.
Improve and maintain the core backend components at Vocdoni.app
- Strong Golang skills
- Experience designing APIs
- Experience working with relational databases
Experience working with distributed systems and blockchains
Culture & Perks
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Remote work and flexible time, for real
- Training / personal development budget
- Support for setting up your remote work environment
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, we are good!)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Titles don't mean nothing, you earn respect by being who you are
- Competitive compensation schemes
- Quarterly off-sites where we come together from across the world
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.