Sr. Full Stack Developer (No C2C)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Sr. Full Stack Developer for our client.
About the role
Seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to build applications and solutions for our client's division. Must have hands-on experience using Node.js, React, designing, supporting and using RESTful APIs and building micro services.
- Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on Node.js and Angular; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred (MS SQL Server, Express, React/ Angular, Node.js).
- Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
- Experience writing unit test using Mocha and Chai framework.
- Experience deploying micro services as containers on OpenShift Kubernetes preferred
- Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code.
- Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Experience working on cloud solutions a plus.
- Agile experience preferred.
- 10 + years of experience in Information Technology
- 5 + years of experience in Node.js, React and Angular; Node.js expertise critical
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills; including experience analyzing business problems, identifying solutions and driving the team to the solution
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills; meeting facilitation and experience communicating and presenting solutions for business problems to business stakeholders;
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume, high risk and fast paced deadline-oriented environment
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.