Sr. Front-End Engineer - React
Engineering | Remote | Full Time and Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No C2C (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (US BASED ONLY)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $75 - $95 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Front- End Engineer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
The Client is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
- Experience with Application state management with Redux or similar libraries
- Familiar with Unit testing, code coverage
- Familiar with performance validation, accessibility tools, and SEO schema
- Experience with module bundlers like Webpack
- Experience with Single Page Applications (SPA) is preferred
- Experience with a CMS like AEM, Drupal is preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile software development, SCRUM or SAFe
- Experience with one (1) or more of the following Cloud technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure is preferred
- Strong understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles
- A solid understanding of design patterns including SOLID principles is preferred
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.