Sr. Back End Developer - Java, Mongo DB, MicroServices (NO C2C!)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
Our Client is looking for rockstar MULTIPLE Backend Developers to help uplevel how they operates. A huge undertaking is building out micro service to service messaging best practices. They need help building out how these microservices talk to each other. You're going to help us enable other developers to become better. Help to drive adoption across the organization to the new standards.
Tech Stacks They Need Help In:
- Cloud expertise - EC2
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Google Spanner
- You like to own projects independently
- You're an expert and passionate at something related to technology!
- You're independent - no oversight but will escalate
- This role is back end heavy (microservice experience)
- You know how do you design a SDLC around a back end micro-services
- You are ready to help the organization to get better
Working at this company gives you access to an extensive benefits program.
Please note that PRO pays employees on a weekly basis with the payroll week ending on Sundays.
- Pre-tax group medical with a significant PRO contribution effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Dental and vision insurance effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Ancillary benefits: Short-term disability, Universal Life insurance, etc.
- 401k plan with automatic enrollment effective immediately
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Home and auto insurance discounts
- Metlaw prepaid legal plan providing unlimited legal advice on personal matters
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.