Software Engineer (C#, Azure)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies C2C (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 - $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Software Engineer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure, and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Combining innovative technologies with deep industry expertise, they simplifiy the complex intersection of digital and printed information in retail, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, education, government and more.
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer, .NET to work with our internal Identity and Access Management (IAM) team to design and develop key aspects of our Microsoft IAM cloud-based platform.
You will embed and work with our team of IAM engineers to design, develop, and integrate key aspects of our IAM platform, most importantly:
Updating/implementing new functionality to manage identity resources with a .NET core web API
Updating/implementing new functionality using angular web app to manage identity resources
Azure Ad B2C custom user journeys/policies
- 5-7 years of experience in hands on software design and development with C#/.NET Framework for both API and front-end development of existing applications;
- Proficiency using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET) and with Microsoft Azure platform technologies (e.g., IoT Hub and related concepts, Service Bus Queues, Blob Storage)
- 2+ years of experience across a variety of technologies such databases, directory services, application servers, network infrastructures, Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience and history of contributing to deployments in an engineering role.
- Identity and Access Management, incl. experience with design, implementation, integration, and testing for IAM component integration into on-premise and cloud-based applications.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.