Senior Visual/UI Designer (No C2C!)
Design | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 - $60 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Short Term project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Visual Designer for our client.
We're looking for a seasoned Visual Designer to work with our Growth Team on a number of fast-paced and varied design projects, ranging from various presentations and materials to brand guidelines and template libraries.
Description of Services:
- Lead and deliver various projects, such as internal and external presentations, infographics, charts, visual summary sheets.
Key Activities and Deliverables
- Create pixel-perfect graphics, infographics, presentation slides, templates, and visualisation
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and quality across all design output
- Prioritise work and multi-tasking well, to complete requests on-time, with the same care and quality regardless of the size and visibility of the request
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out and appealing creative content
- 3-5 years of previous design experience, demonstrated by a sample of your work
- Time availability of 10-12 hours/ week
- Deadline oriented, while ensuring high quality output
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.