Senior Visual Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70-85 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
solid portfolio with authentic experiences delivering the said deliverables listed in the responsibilities section
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Visual Designer for our client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting designs to-spec to support our needs across off-line and digital mediums
- Create pixel-perfect graphics, infographics, assets, artifacts, presentation slides, templates, and visualizations
- Prioritizing work and multi-tasking well, to complete requests on-time, with the same care and quality regardless of the size and visibility of the request
- Staying in touch with industry trends to ensure work is on-par or ahead of standards
- Working with cross-functional teams (marketing, developers, product managers, researchers, content strategists) to create and deliver compelling patient and doctor experiences
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years as a graphic/visual design individual contributor in an agency or corporate environment
- Exceptional infographic and visualization skills, as evidenced by portfolio
- Expert focus on detailed aspects of visual and graphic design, from following branding/visual guidelines to creating mechanical files ready for press without errors
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design programs, typography, composition, data visualization, diagramming, color proofing
- Expert skills with everything Adobe, incl. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Masterful at collaborating, communicating, and presenting
- A strong online portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.