Senior UX Writer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
solid ux writing portfolio/ case studies
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Writer for our client.
- Write clear and concise design system components, and act as a subject matter expert for user experience writing.
- Work collaboratively and closely with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to define requirements; balance design and business objectives with a strong focus on the user.
- Develop concepts for products in redesign/transformation, and provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, 4 years of additional relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in UX writing, technical writing, user help, copywriting, or journalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, engineers, and product managers as part of the software development process.
- Experience creating and maintaining style guides.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.