Senior UX/ Product Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90- 125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Excellent book of portfolio
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
We are looking for two talented designers to focus on these two subflows:
Win the Listing
- Pitch more Potential Sellers : Agents can pitch more clients by growing their brand presence and getting in front of more potential sellers.
- Win more Pitches: Agents win more listings by delivering compelling pitches that build trust and confidence that they are the right agent to represent each home.
Market the Listing
- Content Discovery: Agents can easily find personalized marketing content based on their brand, market, season, listing, etc.
- Marketing Strategy: Agents receive strategic marketing guidance on how they can achieve their short and long-term marketing goals.
What you'll do:
Designers lead the full lifecycle of their designs across all platforms, collaborate with product managers on strategy, participate in research to test and validate designs, and consult with engineering to make everything come to life.
- Own the iterative design process of major features from research to concept to shipping
- Participate in user research, identifying key pain points and solving for them; we’re looking to you to be the voice of the client.
- Create user flow diagrams outlining optimized “happy path”, secondary use cases and edge cases
- Create detailed wireframes for user flows
- Design mid to high-fidelity prototypes for testing
- Meaningfully collaborate with PMs on product specs.
- Initial deliverables will include:
Win the Listing - Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) tool
- Heuristic evaluation of the recently launched CMA experience
- Address any small projects that surface related to the recently launched CMA experience
- Lead redefining the entry point of CMA & process
Market the Listing - Marketing Center Redesign
- Partnering with the lead designer to redesign the Marketing Center experience to become more productivity-focused. We are in the early phase of the project. The designer will help define the page’s purpose on web and mobile as it relates to the entire marketing experience.
- This will include diving into information architecture, the navigation, and setting up a scalable framework for the page.
- Win the Listing - Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) tool
- Pair with engineers to realize your designs on all platforms (web, iOS, Android).
- Be a key player on a small but mighty team making a huge impact
- 5+ years experience designing consumer-grade experiences or enterprise software, incl. B2B2C, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience working on complex workflow experiences with demonstrated success; real estate, financial services, eCommerce, or CRM/campaign management experience a big plus
- Strong visual skills a big plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with other designers and cross-functional partners (e.g. user researchers, product managers, and engineers);
- Available for all key meetings throughout normal working hours
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-platform best practices on both mobile and desktop platforms
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced development environment
- Practiced at iterative ideation and deliverables, seeking and receiving feedback as a natural part of the product development process, and finding opportunities inside of requirements and constraints
- A strong online portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all, including showcasing the workflows you've worked on
UX skill-set to include:
- Ability to define/understand customer-first job to solve for and align on a set of requirements with product and engineering partners
- Strong critical thinking skills; data-driven; comfortable with ambiguity
- Developing simplified user flows to meet requirements and deliver a complete user experience (covering all use cases including edge cases)
- Facilitation of remote team brainstorms/worksessions a plus (via Miro)
- Familiarity with Figma, Miro, Zeplin (designing & handoff), Jira, Confluence (with Eng), Slack, Google Meet (communication)
UI/Interaction skill-set to include:
- Experience working with design system components, thinking in terms of design systems, and making rational and logical design decisions; experience working with a Brand team a plus
- Strong visual design and interaction design skills; able to create artifacts quickly with the right level of fit and finish
- Familiarity with iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android's Material Design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes in Figma
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.