Senior UX Designer (Project Based, no C2C)
Design | Remote | Part Time
JOB TYPE: Project Based, ~10hrs/week
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50~$70USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 10 Hrs/Week - short term/ project based
onboarding or scheduling platform/ dashboard experience needed
charts/ insights/ graphs/ data visualization preferred
Healthcare workflow experience preferred
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior UX Designer for our client.
About the company
This client is a software platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners track, measure, and illustrate the health outcomes of their work. This is essential so that the client can scale safely and effectively, serve more people, and contribute clinical data to help advance psychedelic healthcare.
As the Medical Workflows UX Designer, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, and Strategy teams on Practitioner Platform projects
- Assess and find creative solutions to optimize healthcare UX
- Produce wireframes and user flows for new features
- Translate client requirements into high fidelity concepts and prototypes to be used in user testing and feature development
- Perform user acceptance testing in-person and remotely via Zoom to discover opportunities for improvement in the end-to-end user experience
- Conduct interviews and assessments with our user base
- Provide documentation and guidance for our UI Design, Marketing, Success and Onboarding teams.
We are only looking for candidates with comfort using:
- Tools for low fidelity UX visualizations (e.g. BalsamiqLucidchart)
- Tools for flowcharting (e.g. Lucidchart)
- Tools for click funnel optimization (e.g. Kiss Metrics)
- Prior experience designing data visualization, insights and analytics features for B2B software
- Proven ability to translate product specifications into low and high fidelity UX/UI visualizations
- Experience designing visualizations for survey data outputs
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across disciplines and organizational departments
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Familiarity with the healthcare and research tech space.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.