Senior UX Designer (noC2C)
Design | Remote | Part Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, - No C2C
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay -/+$60 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 10 hrs, short term
strong data visualization skills (insights, charts, graphs)
strong UX skills
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
As the Data Visualization UX Designer, you will:
- Lead the creative design process for visualizing the client’s unique dataset
- Work collaboratively with Product, Data, and Strategy teams on Practitioner Insights projects
- Consult on improvements to our existing data visualization user experience
- Interpret client requirements into high fidelity concepts and prototypes to be used in user testing and feature development
- Translate external biometrics and health data into the client's comprehensive Insights dashboard
- Own design from wireframing to high fidelity UI assets
- Find creative solutions to optimize the user experience of embedded third-party business intelligence widgets
We are only looking for candidates with comfort using:
- Tools for low fidelity UX visualizations (e.g. BalsamiqLucidchart)
- Tools for flowcharting (e.g. Lucidchart)
- Tools for click funnel optimization (e.g. Kiss Metrics)
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
- Prior experience designing data visualization, insights and analytics features for B2B software
- Proven ability to translate product specifications into low and high fidelity UX/UI visualizations
- Experience designing visualizations for survey data outputs
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across disciplines and organizational departments
Nice to haves:
Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
Familiarity with the healthcare and research tech space.
Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.