Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps -Terraform + Kubernete
Engineering | Toronto, Canada | Full Time | Opened 3 months ago
About the Project.
Minds is an open source and decentralized social network dedicated to privacy, free expressions and helping creators thrive. We have over 5 million users around the world and have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reuters, and dozens more major podcasts and media outlets.
- Terraform (3+ years)
- Kubernetes (5+ years)
- AWS / GCP (5+ years)
- CI / CD (5+ years)
- Ability and willingness to learn and evolve ideas
- Proficiency with one of: Cassandra (3+ years), ElasticSearch (3+ years) or Pulsar (1+ years)
- Native Speaking English
Bonus Points if you have any of these
- Gitlab CI
- PHP (OOP/FIG)
- Angular / React (Native)
- Redis, Postgresql & other NoSQL databases
- An interest in decentralized technologies and solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).