Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps (No C2C)
Engineering | New York City, NY | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote | Global role (must be available for daily stand-up at 12 noon ET).
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60.00 - $100.00 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
MUST HAVE: Native-level English. 6+ month project.
- Responding to platform emergencies, alerts, and escalations from Customer Support.
- Being available on a rota for out of hours response
- Triaging, debugging and collaborating on fixing bugs
- Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application standards, policies, and procedures
- Engage and collaborate with the wider open source community
- Automating infrastructure and procedures
- Overseeing, scheduling and executing maintenance of databases and other core components of the Minds stack
- Building dashboards, logging and monitoring tools to provide insights on the stability of the platform
- Terraform (3+ years)
- Kubernetes (5+ years)
- AWS / GCP (5+ years)
- CI / CD (5+ years)
- Ability and willingness to learn and evolve ideas
- Proficiency with one of: Cassandra (3+ years), ElasticSearch (3+ years) or Pulsar (1+ years)
- Gitlab CI
- PHP (OOP/FIG)
- Angular / React (Native)
- Redis, Postgresql & other NoSQL databases
- An interest in decentralized technologies and solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.