Senior Product Manager
Product Development | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies, No C2C
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: GMT -8GMT -7GMT -6)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110-$135/hr)
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, on-going project
Experience working at a SaaS company
Experienced PM in the enterprise tools collaboration space for dev teams
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Manager for the client.
We are looking for a stellar Sr Product Manager for the client’s Buyer Experience Team. You will play a vital role in building a unified, seamless experience for the global enterprise customers based on their needs.
Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company— products sold via credit card on the web, tens of millions of end users (and rabid fans) and a massive target audience. You’ll have the unique opportunity to take world-class consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model – blazing the trail for a next-gen B2B marketing and e-commerce experience that is personalized and feels like a service.
We are self-driven and would like to validate assumptions about the users with various types of testing. We need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Lead strategic initiatives with a customer-centric, data-informed approach in partnership with Product Marketing, Design, Data Science, Engineering and Research
- Launch experiences for the strategic partnerships with Software and Tech companies to maximize their impact on our growth
- Work end-to-end, from strategy to delivery, including by defining success metrics, developing a clear vision and roadmap, refining and iterating as needed, incl. user stories, user journeys, etc.
- Collaborate closely with other PMs on customer growth and monetization to form a POV on various buyer journeys based on customer insights, competitive assessments, and the needs of the business
On the first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7 years designing and delivering world-class products in a product management role, preferably in the e-Commerce (B2C) or B2B domain
- Ability to inspire teams to build better products and have a customer-centric approach.
- Great track record with cross-functional partners: people want to work with you!
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset, experience with experimentation, A/B testing preferred
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Ability to think through complex, ambiguous problems and distill it to the essentials
- Real passion for transitioning new customers into the client’s core products and motivation to ‘remove the pain’ for the customer
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
More about the team
The Buyer Experience team is focused on building a scalable, world-class global e-commerce platform for our customers. Collaboration is the glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management, and product marketing.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.