Senior Product Designer, UX (London Based)
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote Middle East + UK time zone
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80-100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, contract to hire, or just ongoing contract
Must be based in the UK
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designer (UX research skills as well) for our client.
What you'll be doing:
Day to day:
- Support idea exploration through creative communication and user experience design.
- Create concepts, personas, information architecture, wireframes and user journeys for digital experiences.
- Take an active/hand-on part in User Research part and translate the learnings to tangible designs.
- Craft and define micro interactions and interfaces for products spanning across digital services.
- Solve user needs and business problems with meaningful design solutions.
- Work with multi-disciplinary product development teams to create usable digital experiences.
Week to week:
- Present and communicate your work to wider teams and other stakeholders.
- Prototype your designs and assure development teams are able to transform your designs into functional solutions.
- Plan, conduct and analyse user research to guide design decisions.
- Conduct user testing with end-users.
What you need:
- You have 8+ years' experience in creating customer facing products and services, ideally in high paced environments.
- You are comfortable with lots of ambiguity and quickly shifting priorities. You have a can-do attitude and know that a quick sketch can align everyone.
- A good knowledge of tools such as Figma and Miro.
- You have experience working in diverse team setting and know how to organise team working to deliver the outcome.
- You have experience in design system and supporting on the development of it.
- You have a strong ability to synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- You harness the power of visual and UI communication in all forms: digital, physical touchpoint, large screen, presentations etc.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team, involving research, design, engineering, data analysis and business.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time to the Middle East, where you will be able to interact with end users directly.
This client is part of delivering a large scale digital transformation project in the Middle East, where we are transforming the business and social environment by helping build the next generation Cognitive City.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.