Senior Product Designer (no C2C)
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (noC2C)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term
Must use Figma, strong B2B visuals
Data visualization work with animations/ motion graphics would be awesome
Innovation in the Dashboard experience preferred
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designer for our client.
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking.
- Own, lead, and drive the design process from ideation through to execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, researchers, content strategists) to drive design vision and strategy that meets the needs of our users.
- Bring clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, and technical constraints into a compelling narrative.
- Skillfully explain your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Create compelling concepts, wireframes, designs, and prototypes throughout the full cycle of the product development process that continuously “raise the bar”.
- Work with our Design Infrastructure team to leverage our design system, and contribute to its continuous improvement.
- Deliver high-fidelity assets and specs ready for engineering, and collaborate closely with engineers to bring your work to life.
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer (prior experience in B2B, local commerce, or logistics industries are a big plus).
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative UX product design process, including how to develop and use user scenarios, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity visuals.
- Excellent storyteller and communicator. You’re clearly able to articulate the intentionality behind your work.
- Deep empathy for the user. You’re able to frame problems and opportunities from the user’s perspective.
- Comfortable using quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform your design decisions.
- Experience leveraging design systems.
- Exemplary visual design skills.
- Proficient in Figma.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.