Senior Product Designer, CMS
Design | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote, US based candidates only though
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $115 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Experience creating a CMS componentry ( content management system) needed, please showcase in portfolio or talk about it during interview
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Product Designer, CMS for one of our clients.
- Focus on projects spanning across responsive web & app digital experiences.
- Partner Closely with the app & core UX leads.
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as UX Research, Product Management, Engineering, Business Analytics, Operations and Marketing.
- Effectively communicate your findings to stakeholders and partners at any level.
- Own end to end design process of features and iterations.
- Influence the direction of your part of the journey by identifying and defining new feature opportunities.
We’d like to hear from you if
- You have 7+ years of experience designing successful products, experiences, and interfaces for a range of devices.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing problem solving and high design caliber skillset. You design outstanding interaction and interface solutions for which you can clearly articulate your rationale.
- You demonstrate leadership, humility and flexibility in cross-functional discussions that serve to align on smart product decisions.
- You can juggle multiple priorities and navigate between strategic work and detailed execution.
- You have a strong visual design sense with clean typography and layout understanding. You have proven expertise in taking a product end to end, and all the stories that come with the experience; tradeoffs, communication challenges, delays, quality review, exc.
- You have experience visualizing, owning, and executing the creation of product from initial concepts and wireframes, to collaborating with engineers on implementation in an agile environment.
- You have extensive native app experience & responsive web design
- You make a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
- You exude can-do attitude and enthusiasm.
- You have a solid knowledge, experience, and the value of working with a design system.
Nice to have
- Past experience in Ecommerce a big plus, but not required.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in HCI, Psychology, or other related fields.
- ADA certification is a big plus, but not required.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.