Senior Product Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $110USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
solid portfolio (B2B Saas, complex Interaction Design)
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designer for our client.
- Design the overall functionality of our apps with a user-centered design process
- Develop use cases, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes that lead to intuitive UI/UX design across devices and platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web)
- Effectively communicate information architecture and UI design through interaction models, user task flows, and detailed storyboards
- Work closely with Product, Research, and Engineering to rapidly iterate on designs based on functional specifications, user feedback, and tech constraints
Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in interaction/product design
- Strong design background with experience in information architecture, UI design and creating interactive prototypes
- Ability to simplify complex business workflows with intuitive user interfaces
- Extensive knowledge of current design trends, interaction patterns, and motion design
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints as they apply to designing for iOS and Android
- Experience participating in design workshops, user testing and research
- A strong portfolio with best-in-class work across platforms and experiences
- Fluency with latest design software and tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, Framer, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related field
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.