Senior Product Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (No C2C)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: PT, MT, ET)
Perm FULL TIME
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designer for our client.
- Thorough product design process - from UX to UI, including multiple solutions to complex and challenging product tasks and deep understanding of the problem you need to solve.
- Helps define strategy, objectives and sets the vision for the user experience. Oversee multiple streams of work from insight and to strategy
- Partner with engineers and product managers to oversee that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant (define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services)
- Work closely with business teams to maintain a high level of deliveries both on the UX and the UI side
- 5+ years of Product design experience with end-to-end product design, with a specialization in data visualization and design systems
- Ability to work fast and produce multiple solutions
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong portfolio of product design
- Excellent visual, interaction and/or service design skills —a master in their field
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products
- Pixel perfect design
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.