Senior Product Designer
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing
Healthcare industry experience preferred
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Product Designers for our client.
- Collaborating with the Design, Research, Product, Engineering, and Clinical teams to guide the holistic product experience
- Delivering and measuring an excellent product experience consisting of user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production ready designs
- Contributing to the development and evolution of our design system as we expand our offerings
- Solving complex design problems through authoring and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Providing mentorship to other team members
The qualities and experience you bring to the table
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in product design, including outstanding B2B/enterprise experiences
- Strong healthcare-related or enterprise software experience
- Specific experience designing for mobile and web
- Exceptional design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- A strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Proven track record in partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Clinical teams
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Zeplin
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.