Product Development | Remote | Full Time
This is a remote position that can be done from nearly anywhere as long as you’re working close to US business hours (EST/CST/MST/PST). There will be zero to minimal travel required. This is a 3 month contract to hire job. $75-$125/hr on a 1099 to start.
We’re creating a new marketplace business model that is owned and operated by the community and powered by a blockchain token.
- Founded by two serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits, Adam Jackson and Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski.
- We have 30+ Fortune 1,000 customers including Nestle, Porsche, Deloitte + more
- There are 2,000 talents on our platform, and 50,000+ on our waitlist
- We’ve raised $25M in funding from IDEO, True Ventures, Homebrew, ACME + more
- We’ve been featured in The New York Times, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal + more
Make an Impact
- We’re not going after a small problem or a small market. We’re creating a new economic model for how work gets done globally.
- We believe talent is everywhere but opportunity is not; our ambition is to spread economic opportunity more equitably around the world.
- At Braintrust, the work you do will help accelerate innovation for enterprises, and make a difference in the lives of freelancers.
Hop on the Rocketship
- In 2020, we outpaced our growth projects by 300%
- Harvard Business School wrote a case study on our new business model.
Team and Culture
- We are a mission driven culture composed of ambitious, creative and hard working people.
- We started and will always be a fully distributed company across 15 different countries.
- We offer unlimited PTO and bring our team together for retreats twice a year.
- We offer best in class health care benefits, and cover 75% for you, and 50% for your dependents.
- We provide $100/ mo gym & house cleaning stipends
- We provide a $500 annual learning & development, and a $200 technology stipend
You will own building a roadmap and creating a product that powers how we acquire, evaluate, and approve talent on the Braintrust platform. You’ll lead productizing talent operations with the goal of increasing efficiency and automation. You’ll work closely with Talent Operations to understand, optimize, and reimagine the talent sourcing, vetting, and matching process. You will be responsible for ideating, validating, prioritizing, and delivering features that enable us to onboard high quality talent at scale. You will collaborate design, engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders to bring ideas from concept to market. You’ll leverage data and insights to continuously improve the experience.
- Create and execute a strategic product roadmap
- Map existing processes and funnel
- Measure and evaluate funnel performance to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for innovation
- Ideate and validate new product ideas though research and concept testing
- Manage new feature implementation including creating wireframes, product requirement documents, and analytics requirements
- Provide UX/UI feedback in both the design and implementation phase of a project
- Collaborate closely with design and dev team (core team and freelancers) in an integrated product delivery process
- Triage product requests, ideas, and bug reports
- Create and manage development tasks
- Clearly communicate feature / project status to all stakeholders, and take responsibility for deadlines and deliverables
- Create, monitor, and analyze product dashboards
- Make key product decisions based on product analytics and consumer insights
- Establish user and internal feedback loops to enable continuous product iteration and optimization
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably at high growth B2C startups or marketplaces
- You’ve worked hand-in-hand with design and engineering teams defining and ultimately delivering features.
- You have experience creating product requirement documents, wireframes, analytics requirements and KPI definitions
You’re a great match for this role if you have:
- Operations Focus. You love creating operational efficiency, automating and simplifying manual and complex processes.
- Customer Focus. You never lose sight of the end user and meeting their needs.
- Analytics Skills. You understand data best practices. You excel with quantitative data analysis.
- Detail Orientation. You sweat the small stuff. You’re extremely organized and accountable for tracking and delivering results.
- Strong Communication Skills. You communicate clearly and persuasively with peers, engineers, and designers.
- Strong Collaboration. You can work with diverse stakeholders to set expectations and report progress.
- Bias for Action. You move fast and make things happen.You understand business context and can make decisions on your own that keep the process moving forward.
- A shared vision with us around the Future of Work. This role exemplifies how complex and sophisticated work will be done in the future.