Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $115 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
consultancy experience preferred
launched a product or few before
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Partner Marketing Manager for our client.
Client is looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Organization. Client's Partner and Services Marketing team will enhance our customer success through a robust partner ecosystem including CRO’s, Systems Integrators and technology partners. Our mission is to ensure our clients have a choice of trusted and experienced partners. We strive to offer best-in-class enablement certification programs and go-to-market strategies to generate new joint opportunities with new or existing and new customers; and enable vested partners to drive our customers’ success.
In this dynamic Senior Partner Marketing role, you will have the opportunity to build the partner marketing program and manage industry-leading CRO, integration and technology partners, from prospective partner identification and recruitment, go-to-market, and customer success.
The right candidate will have a track record of building strategic and collaborative relationships with senior partners, joint go-to-market strategies, and working collaboratively with programs marketing in development of demand generation campaigns to and through partners in support of Cient's overall growth objectives. This position will also work closely with our Global Partner Sales organization to craft marketing programs in support of partner recruitment, and driving sales revenues through our partners' customers and prospects.
- Responsible for the development of the partner program, strategic direction, delivery and success of the program
- Manage CRO, SI, and technology partnerships through the entire lifecycle – partner identification, partner onboarding, enablement, certification, and go-to-market
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners and internal stakeholders, with clear goals and measure results
- Produce compelling go-to-market strategies and tactics with key partners
- Serve as the Marketing point of contact for partners on cross-functional teams for various marketing programs including but not limited to messaging, campaign support, asset creation and management, website strategy and design and other marketing efforts in support of the program
- Host executive meetings such as quarterly business reviews with input and involvement from key stakeholders and partners
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create joint messaging, sales plays, use case/customer stories, videos, social media awareness and press releases
- Measure and report performance against established OKRs, KPI’s and goals
- Track partner success and adoption
- Previous Manager or Senior Manager position in a business consulting organization
6+ years’ experience in the Life Sciences industry in a related role, preferably at a B2B SaaS Life Sciences company
- Proven track record of cultivating senior relationships (VP level and above)
Self-starter used to working independently and in a very fast-paced environment
Excellent communicator (across teams, internally and externally with partners and customers)
- Aptitude and experience in developing, negotiating, and implementing partner business plans that drive revenue goals and meet partnership objectives
- Experience of working within the partner community across multiple sales segments and across multiple regions.
- Experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.