Senior iOS Developer (noC2C)
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (noC2C)
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90-110/hr
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project, contract to hire
shipped multiple iOS apps experience
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior iOS Developer for our client.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our creative design and user interface team to implement native mobile interfaces according to the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Continually improve the user experience by analyzing and optimizing UI, data storage, and network communications.
- Research and implement high-quality technical solutions to attain business goals that will benefit our continually growing user base.
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, security, and deployment.
- Coach team members to increase the success of the team as a whole.
- Work closely with product teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Turn big ideas into simple, elegant solutions
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Applicable experience building applications in Objective-C and Swift for the iOS platform within an Agile environment
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Comfort working with RESTful APIs
- Substantial experience with Git in a team environment
- Experience working with a relational database
- Past usage of at least one package manager
- Some experience with CI/CD
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.