Senior Growth Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
Core | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
- We’re creating a new marketplace business model that is owned and operated by the community and powered by a blockchain token.
- We’re not going after a small problem or a small market. We’re creating a new economic model for how work gets done globally.
- Founded by two serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits, Adam Jackson and Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski.
- We’ve raised $142M in funding from leading Silicon Valley Investors including Tiger Global Management, Coatue, Coinbase Ventures, IDEO, Blockchange, Uprising, True Ventures, Homebrew, ACME + more
- We have 500+ Fortune 1,000 customers including Nestle, Nike, Porsche, Deloitte, Twitter, Coursera + more
- We’ve been featured in The New York Times, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal + more
Hop on the RocketshipIn the past 18 months:
- Gross Services Volume (GSV) grew by 2,079%, from $1.2M to $24.3M
- The number of enterprises (Clients) jumped 752%, from 63 to 474
- Job-seekers (Talent) flocked to the platform growing from 2,194 to over34,000
- The network’s Community grew 70X from 10,000 to over 700,000 members
About the Role:
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager - Talent Acquisition, you will design and execute marketing strategies that drive high-quality, active candidates to Braintrust. You'll utilize our competitive advantages - our community and unique incentive system, the BTRST token - to develop acquisition campaigns, drive the execution, analyze the results and use the data to optimize future campaigns.
- Own the strategy and execution for talent acquisition campaigns including paid advertising, email marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
- Define a budget, forecast results, report weekly on progress, and recommend improvements to our strategy.
- Continually test and optimize new channels and sign-up funnels to drive growth.
- Build campaigns to acquire pre-identified high-value leads.
- Produce lifecycle and nurture lead generation programs to engage prospects down funnel.
- Partner cross-functionally across Marketing, Community, Growth, Product and Talent Operations.
- Drive marketing sourced GSV by increasing Talent Sign-Ups, Approved Talent, Opportunity Pipeline and Closed/Won GCV
- Manage resources including contractors and agencies.
- You’re a hands-on leader comfortable working at a high-growth, remote startup
- You have a strong grasp of the business, the strategy, and related metrics.
- You provide confident, proactive communications and leadership.
- Your growth framework centers around testing and optimizing channels, funnels, and growth loops.
- You're analytical, and use data to inform your decision making
- You are highly autonomous, communicative, and organized
- You are mission-driven and ready to make a major impact on the future of work
- 5+ years of hands-on growth marketing experience
- Expert in testing and optimizing channels, funnels, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Deep knowledge of paid and programmatic channels such Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Self-sufficient using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Strong analytical skills, with an understanding and ability to report on attribution, CAC, and LTV
- Solid understanding of the talent acquisition space and dynamics
- Strong prioritization, with the ability to scope impact, assign timelines and rank projects based on business needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectualism, supportiveness and a bias toward “yes”
Team & Culture:
- We are a mission-driven culture composed of ambitious, creative, and hard-working people.
- We started and will always be a fully distributed company across 15 different countries.
- We offer unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work wherever and whenever is best for you
- We offer best-in-class health care benefits, and cover 75% for you, and 50% for your dependents.
- We provide $100/ mo gym & house cleaning stipends
- We provide a $500 annual learning & development, and a $200 technology stipend