Senior Full Stack Engineer
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract | From $55.00 to $75.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Full Stack Engineer for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
We are in the midst of a paradigm shift in the way we collaborate.
Over the past 2-years, fuelled by the necessity of the pandemic, we’ve witnessed offices become accepting of remote work and far flung friends become closer. But over the next decade, fuelled by rapidly developing blockchain infrastructure, we see even greater progress towards diversity and inclusivity : where geographic and stakeholder borders are eviscerated.
Founded in December 2021, we’ve already raised financing from leading blockchain investors, operators, and thinkers, and we’ve established an initial team of 5. We’re on a mission to accelerate this vision for an inclusive future by accelerating the next 1B DAO Participants.
We’re now hunting for a senior full stack software engineer. In this exciting role you’ll own the build of one of our products from conception through scale, work at the forefront of one of the fastest growing and most dynamic technical environments of all-time, and team up with a daring, performing, caring, curious and integrative group of seasoned builders and operators.
- Truly ‘Senior’.
- You’ve been in the industry for 4+ years.
- You ask “are we building the right thing?” and not just “how do I build this thing?”
- You have a history of working across the stack and solving complex problems while considering trade-offs between different implementations
- You balance speed and control to scope and build stable solutions quickly
- A communicator.
- Both written and verbal. Grandma doesn’t know what React is, but she defo knows what you’re saying. You’ve been responsible for planning projects and scoping projects for yourself and others, including with PMs to manage scope and timelines for release.
- A nerd snipee.
- You like to dive deeply into technical matters and form a solid understanding of the space you’re working in. You’ve fallen down the crypto rabbithole.
- You have experience with ReactJS
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.