Senior Frontend Engineer (Vue.js)
Engineering | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40.00-$65.00/ USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Tradier is a cloud-based financial services provider that offers a technology and brokerage platform to businesses and individual investors.
- You’re passionate about building engaging front-end experiences
- You take pride in the work you do, and you know when something could be done better
- You are not afraid to acknowledge shortcomings in your work and work with the team to improve
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop, and support frontend technology solutions for our brokerage and business customers
- Become a code owner of existing solutions and make them work the way you think they should
- Ensure a high-quality code base across all frontend applications
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to members on your team
- Pitch ideas to innovate on our front-end products and how to make them stand out
- Work with product and marketing to incorporate customer feedback
- Excellent knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and all relevant web standards
- Strong experience working with APIs (REST, JSON API, etc.)
- Strong experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Tailwind
- Strong experience with Git and working with a team using code version control
- Experience with testing applications and common testing techniques (QUnit, Jest, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience using OAuth and JWT for authentication
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.