Senior Front End
Engineering | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote GMT + 7
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $20 - $40 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Front End for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Build digital payments infrastructure for Indonesia focusing on platform businesses. While accepting payments digitally has become easier, it is extremely challenging for platforms to manage payments across multiple parties (e.g. suppliers, vendors). Our team streamlines accepting and sending money for platform businesses. Our solutions enable platforms and marketplaces to onboard new partners, route and split payments, and easily monitor their payments infrastructure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and enhance interactive user experience by using the best practices in
modern Front End development
- Improve the UI app layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability and
- Can quickly comes up with MVP models and propose solutions for complex
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Managers, Designers, and
fellow Engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Lead teams to the successful delivery of software projects
Recommended to have at least 2 years of engineering experience with proven
management wins, but fresh graduates are welcomed.
Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping
management such as redux
Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user
Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as
AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
- Data visualization skill using libraries such as D3.js
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.