Senior Engineer- Full Stack node.js/React
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 - $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
MUST be US Based
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Engineer- Full Stack for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
We are looking for a Senior Engineer (full-stack node.js/React) to help take on an exciting new project. You will be joining a growing team, driven by innovation, experimentation, and a deep understanding of our customers. As a member of this team, you’ll be working closely with your cross-functional partners across Product Management, Data Engineering, and Platform Engineering to bring value to a growing number of customers. We are a passionate, fast-moving team and we are looking to bring on talented individuals who can help us continue to learn and grow
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Building new experiences to attract, educate, and retain Financial Network customers
- Rapidly testing, iterating, and measuring features and growth opportunities
- Developing with and contributing to a component-based architect based on node.js and React
- Demonstrating an ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in building full-stack applications on node.js, React, AWS/Google Cloud
- Experienced in web analytics, instrumentation, and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka.
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers.
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.