Senior Content Designer - no C2C
Product Development | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time and Contract
ESTIMATED HOURS PER WEEK: 40
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (long, on-going project) - not available for C2C (see notes below)
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need an experienced developer for this client.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for experienced Content Designers (aka UX writer) to help develop content strategy, value prop messaging for business Growth, monetization driven by in-product experience. This role works in close partnership with Product Designers, Product marketing managers and Product Managers, while being a core member of the Growth Product Design team. It is a significant opportunity to use the best of storytelling to help millions of people get fulfillment via online learning.
This is not a copywriting/ marketing position.
- Define and employ clear protocols on how a content designer works with product designers, product managers, and product marketers.
- Write UX copy for product experience: microcopy like buttons, tooltips, empty states, and push notifications across web and responsive attuned usability requirements.
- Constantly experiment with copy and iterate based on data.
- Define standards and guidelines for UX/UI messaging and writing that weaves our client's brand message and voice into every touchpoint. Drive a customer-centric approach to problem solving and meet business goals.
- Conduct content audits and evaluate the value proposition to meet customer needs.
- Via design critiques, bring a rigor and clarity to your content design work
- Partner closely throughout relevant stages of the product design process contributing to drive vision, concepts or design optimizations per the roadmap.
- Proven UX writing and editing skills within product
- Understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, interaction design principles
- 3+ years of Content Design or UX Writing experience
- Value prop, messaging validation via A/B testing
- Guidelines and standards development
- Deep understanding of interaction design principles for web, mobile web, emails
- Familiarity with using Figma, Miro, Google Docs
Must be based in the EST, CST, MST or PST time zone
PAY RANGE: $80-100 USD/HR - 1099
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with Braintrust's core team. We will answer your questions about the project and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project. Candidates will be invited to bid on additional projects that are a fit as well.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created a corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust!