Senior Agile Product Manager
Product Development | Remote | Full Time and Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (NO C2C)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 3 Month Contract to Hire
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Agile Product Manager for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our clients mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. They have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a cross functional agile team to develop and lead the strategy to deliver end-to-end process improvement for a program.
- Working with teams and stakeholders to define metrics to determine implement and measure success metrics throughout and at each stage of the process.
- Manage the program end to end, including all the processes embedded within it
- Work with the individual Product Owners of each team within the program, Process or Agile release train to achieve the target outcome.
- Planning and running Program Increments
- Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
- Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
- Update and Prioritize program / project backlogs in collaboration with other Product Owners
- Collaborate with other product owners and central product owners of the area and beyond
- Partner with business leaders to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
- Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
- Coordinates risks and issues across the product
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- 10+ years of experience as Product or Solution Manager; mastery of modern product management practices, especially Agile, but also Lean, Design Thinking, etc.
- Experience leading a team of teams.
- Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
- Have a can-do attitude
- Take and execute decisions, in collaboration with your team and a team of teams.
- Incident management skills
- Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.