Selligent Marketing Cloud Data Engineer
Engineering | Remote | Temp to Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No C2C agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote US Based
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Data Engineer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
A digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
Senior Data Engineer -- Selligent Marketing Cloud to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems. We are on a mission to transform the world and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- Coding expertise with SQL and Python
- Strong technical experience with Marketing Cloud platforms and Selligent is mandatory.
- Strong experience in gathering requirements, importing, and manipulating Client Campaign Management files to power campaigns.
- Experience working with technology teams (client side or third party vendors) to generate and import data files into Selligent Marketing Cloud, as well as cleansing/manipulation and implementation of business logic (i.e SQL)
- Familiarity with implementation and deployment of Email Campaigns, including best practice Campaign Management approaches
- Experience with compliance and consent management (i.e. CASL, Opt-outs, etc)
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.