Salesforce nCino Developer (no C2C)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 - $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Salesforce nCino Developer for our client.
About the role
As part of the Information Services, the Lending Technology Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric lending technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of nCino and Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
- Develop custom nCino and Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within nCino and Salesforce Lightning.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures for the nCino and Salesforce tech team.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 10 + years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on Developer developing complex systems architecture
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions on nCino and Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Broad knowledge in nCino, Salesforce Financial Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud
- Experienced designing solutions on nCino and Salesforce platform for complex business problems
- Experienced in developing UI pages using nCino and Salesforce Lightning framework
- Must have experience with vendor integrations like DocuSign, CORE Banking, Lending apps and other financial vendors
- Experienced with nCino, Salesforce APEX, triggers, batch, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
- Experience with nCino and Salesforce Lightning application and component design
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on nCino and Salesforce platform
- Experience with nCino, Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
Leadership and Personal Skills/Competency
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
- High standards of integrity in business decision-making
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally, can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic; is a team player and encourages collaboration
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.