Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer REMOTE
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $175 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Short Term, 3-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer for our client.
We’re looking for a Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join our digital marketing organization. The Developer will work within templates and be responsible for building, enhancing, and testing emails as well as have a strong understanding of Audience Builder, Journey Builder, and Web-to-Lead forms in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to meet business process requirements for the sales organization. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Sales Cloud and understand how to manage the creation and monitoring of campaigns. The role involves some design, but mainly execution and testing of the end product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions
- Apply best practices and experience within Audience Builder
- Develop and document regression, use case, and unit testing scenarios
- Follow QA process that can include code check-in, backup/recovery, and versioning processes
- Recognize integrations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to client software environments and databases to support the business
- Follow existing process and execute all steps required to deploy/implement the application solution
- Participate in a self-directed team environment. Collaborate with project team members and QA on development, customer solutions, and security requirements
- Bachelors degree in CIS, IS, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Familiarity with Mobile, Identity/SSO and App Architecture
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Direct experience working on CRM project for mid-market and enterprise size clients
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance and high-volume team work environment
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification required
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.