Project Manager with Digital Marketing Experience
Operations | Remote | Full Time and Contract
ESTIMATED HOURS PER WEEK: 40
LOCATION: Remote, must have 6+ hours overlap with PST time zone from your existing location
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30-70 USD/HR, billed monthly
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: PMP
ROLE TYPE: Freelancer / Contractor
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need an experienced Project Manager with Digital Marketing and/or advertising experience.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client utilizes a unique data modeling, reporting, and messaging solution powered by AI and machine learning to reduce the operations costs of our clients by up to 90%. Their customers use their platform as a service to augment or replace their existing SaaS, web, mobile, or social media systems to save costs. You will be working with their customers to implement and manage the projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our operations team. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and co-managing our client's digital marketing projects from concept to completion. Much like a traditional Project Manager, but with a need for advertising and digital media domain knowledge, the role of a Digital Project Manager is to ensure all of the necessary deliverables for a project are completed and handed over on time and on budget.
You will be working with dozens of clients at a time, and also managing one of the larger focus clients as well.
This role is perfect for a Project Manager with a background in digital marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement digital communications projects for Data360 clients according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc. (We have a company library of assets that can be used at all times for any digital content which you can access quickly and easily to help generate custom content)
- Direct operations and customer support teams via Monday.com and Zendesk
- Co-develop and implement OKRs with the executive team for operations and customer support teams via Range.co system
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Able to come up with new ideas, collaborate with others on their ideas, and contribute to the ideas of others. They should be able to execute on their own or with a team.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Project Manager, Digital Media Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- 5 to 10 years of experience with visual communication methods
- Expert knowledge of Monday.com or similar modern project management system
- Expert experience with content management
- Expert knowledge of web design and presentations software (Google Slides, Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of Range.co or similar OKR system
- Intermediate or expert knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization a plus (optional)
- Intermediate or expert data analysis skills (optional)
- Critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Team player, but can operate independently
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher required