Program Manager - Security
Product Development | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: GMT -10GMT -9:30GMT -9GMT -8GMT -6GMT -5GMT -5GMT -4)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $110 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - 6-month project
HIGH-LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS: MIRO, Security, Agile Program Management, ServiceNow, Project Management, Jira
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Program Manager with portfolio experience for our client.
Founded in 1965 and headquartered in San Francisco, Dolby has grown into a leading global innovator and developer of audio, imaging and voice technologies for cinema, home theaters, PCs, mobile phones, and games. Our products include Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Dolby Voice, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Today, over 2,000 individuals around the globe share their talents and energy to enable the most immersive experiences that technology can deliver.
We are seeking a Program Manager to support our security team reporting to the CISO. We are in the process of organizing and prioritizing numerous large projects across a number of areas of high importance for the organization.
The first phase will be working in tandem with the CISO and broader teams to organize and capture all requests, prioritize projects, assign resources, and build timelines. The second phase will be focused on portfolio execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help with planning of resources, workload and timelines
- Bring more discipline into the engagement
- Help us prioritize the work properly
- Prepare agendas, take notes, and assign action items at weekly staff meetings
- Organize and manage team goals
- Generate metrics and reports
- Identify time waste and inefficiencies
- Drive the work/operations, track and report progress
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- For comms, we use MSFT teams, Jira, Miro, ServiceNow
- 7+ years of project management experience
- People skills extremely important
- Used to working with multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Worked remote for a number of years, very autonomous
- Familiar with security practices
- Must good communication skills
- Ability to take requests, prioritize, delegate, and manage
- Adaptable to different personalities
- Very organized, list maker
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.