Product Owner - Research & Development for AI Platforms
Product Development | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time | Starting at $100.00 per hour
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (Time Zone: EST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Client is a Fortune 500 organization with a focus on manufacturing and distribution of consumer goods.
Client will require the worker to have insurance, sign standard documents (e.g. NDA, IP Assignment) and be background screened.
Skills & Experience
1. Required Skills
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data Analytics
• Data Modeling
• Mathematical Algorithms
2. Preferred Skills
• SAP RD
• SAP RD Specifications
• SAP RD Formulas
• SAP RD Recipes
3. Skill Level
4. Experience Required
• Demonstrated ability to act as a work stream leader within area of responsibility.
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex global projects environments.
5. Experience Preferred
• Artificial Intelligence within Food/CPG Industry or minimum of 5 years working with R&D Teams
Tasks & Deliverables
• Designs and develops IT solutions integrated process, applications, data, and technology to business problems in alignment with the organization IT direction and standards.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses; drives business process transformation with key business partners and other Client Technology solution teams.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.