Product Manager (infotainment)
Product Development | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: PST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Product Manager, infotainment, ios, roadmap planning
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Product Manager for our client.
We are looking for a Product Manager to support the core team in building the future of the In-Car Infotainment Experience. Your involvement will span across all aspects of the product development process including customer research, ideation, business planning, project management, procurement, marketing, legal, and operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform market research to identify strategic growth opportunities for the Product
- Perform customer research to identify customer needs and validate product concepts
- Prepare communication materials to update product stakeholders and get product decision
- Support the team in the execution of product development sprints
- Support the team in the preparation of the product launch strategy
- Support the product roadmap definition and success metrics to manage stakeholder expectations
- 3+ years of experience in building and launching digital consumer products in a product management/ product ownership role
- A demonstrated desire to build innovative products and services that customers love
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to succeed in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong conceptual skills for digital products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.