Product Manager (ecommerce, retail, Mobile)
Product Development | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - NO C2C AGENCIES (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 - $110 USD / HR W2
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 12-month project
ecommerce, mobile, retail
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Product Manager for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
We’re a fast-moving entrepreneurial team currently exploring the edges of possibility! We move with speed and purpose, taking calculated risks and failing fast – all with one goal in mind: serving consumers in new and unimagined ways.
We are a small and passionate team tasked with creating the future of gen-z shopping for girls. We are developing a native mobile app that takes social commerce in-house to deliver the only shopping destination that celebrates girls with a true mix of sport, style, activism and mindfulness. The place consumers come to score a pair of AF1s and see how the community styled them and all the things they do in them.
- Establish the key themes, objectives and key results for your functional area, and support the full product lifecycle.
- Ensure the deep partnership between engineering, designers, researchers, and analysts within the production teams to deliver against the product vision
- Drive Product cross-team collaboration and standardization across your different production teams with efficient processes & best practices
- Champion the voice of the customer, turning user research and data insights into meaningful plans to build the best customer experience throughout the user lifecycle
- Be a smart problem solver and deliver quality solutions quickly.
- Strong experience with e-commerce, Retail, and Mobile apps
- Proven track record of successfully launching and iterating digital products
- Demonstrated ability in Product Management
- Relevant experience in e-commerce or social product
- Worked within an agile software environment to deliver customer-led outcomes
- Ability to easily shift between high-level strategy and tactical execution
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal/presentation. You should have experience communicating and influencing at multiple levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a strong bias towards action
- Naturally collaborative and supportive
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.