Design | Austin, TX | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 - $90 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 20-40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Product Designer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Realput is an early stage startup developing a talent marketplace specifically for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a product designer to join our small talented team to help us shape the product through rapid iterations post-MVP. We need an entrepreneurial product designer comfortable working at a startup and leading design initiatives as an individual contributor. You will be asked to wear many different hats.
This is an opportunity to play a lead designer role at an early stage start up with a healthy runway and clear path to $2-$3M seed funding in the next six months.
We expect this to be a contractor role for the next 6 months and then transition into full-time with equity once seed round is finalized. Goal is to start at 20 hrs and scale up to 40 hrs if it’s a fit for both parties.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead the ideation and design of the enterprise product from user flows to hi-fidelity dev ready screens.
- Mature style guide and component library to meet the needs of a developing brand as it evolves it’s marketing and go-to-market strategy.
- Play a role in user testing to validate product-market fit as the organization scales past their initial client base.
- Figma - all of the original designs and libraries were created in Figma
- Responsive design experience a must
- Experience in designing proptech, HR, or marketplace products is a plus
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience with modern consumer-facing products
- Extensive portfolio
- At least 4 hours working hours overlap with CST
- Good character and integrity
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.